Sunday 27 March 2016

The Sunday Girl's challenge! Post one.

The awesome The Sunday Girl recently posted a 'blog post idea for every day in February', which I thought I'd take advantage of to get my blog kick started! Although it's now late March, almost April, but what the hell. So, here's day one! I'm going to try and write something for all of them to mix it up a bit, rather than skipping the ones that are too difficult!

So, here's day one! Thanks, Sunday Girl. I love bloggers who are keen to give newbies a leg up and spread the love <3

1, The one beauty product you can not live without and why.

Ooh, this is a difficult one... sadly I have to go with a super boring choice! I have really oily skin which used to be the bane of my life before I got my skincare routine down, however I still find that it's impossible to go all day without touching up with powder and/or using blotting sheets. So my 'one product I can't live without' is Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder in 01Transparent.



I envy the girls who have regular skin and can choose something visible for this category like mascara or lipstick so much, as my choice only makes my skin look less oily! But yes, if I could only choose one product it'd be this. Thankfully I have pretty clear skin so I could live with just using this without any foundation or concealer if I had to.

I've hit pan and finished one of these roughly once per month for the past ten years.

What are your choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment