Tuesday 12 April 2016

Seventeen palette nude smoky eye

Hey guys!

Just wanted to share a quick post displaying my kinda nude smoky eye I created using the Seventeen Birthday Suit palette. I used the lightest shade on my overall lid, the more medium on the outer half of my life and shaded in my crease with the darkest brown.. I always think it looks scary at first when you start colouring your crease with a really dark colour but it usually works out pretty well in the end!

I love this look, it's polished and the nude colours make it appropriate for work... instead of using black liquid eyeliner I used my Maybelline brown gel eyeliner and I think it's worked a treat.

What do you think? I'd love to see some of your examples of a nude smoky eye! Sali Hughes shared a brilliant video of this many years ago and I've been using her technique ever since. Do you do anything different?

Charlotte xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment